Creeping Edges...

Creeping Edges...

Thursday, 17 October 2013

Why i fell in love with photography...

Several years ago, before I even knew what a DSLR camera was...before I started thinking of photography as a passion.....

.........I fell in love with scenery and clouds.

Aren't they amazing? An awesome sunset.... Fascinating clouds..... Nature at its best...hmm.... Someone please switch off the lights 'cos I'm in dreamland.

Anyway, back to reality. So I fell in love with scenery and landscapes and would always take photos with a very tiny point-and-shoot that my brother gave me. That is where it all began.....

........And that is where I am going back to......back to my first love :)

Please view the scenic photos below and if you think I should return to my first love, please reply my post with an 'Aye' and if you think I should find a new love then reply with a 'Nay'.





There's more where these came from.... *wink*

7 comments: